Holmesdale Road, London
- PRIME LOCATION
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATED (not tested)
Retaining some of the period features with accommodation over three floors, one of the large bedrooms was currently used as a lounge, with a further two reception rooms and kitchen and another three large bedooms, this house has plenty of scope to extend as the garden is spacious.
offered chain free
Hallway - Built in cupboards, dado rail
Lounge - 4.11m x 3.66m (13'6 x 12) - Sash windows, coving, double radiator, gas fire
Dining Room - 3.66m x 3.05m (12 x 10) - French doors to the garden, double radiator, gas fire
Kitchen - 3.53m x 3.10m (11'7 x 10'2) - This kitchen needs renewing but it currently has a large range of wall and base units, sink unit, work tops, space for the cooker and washing machine and fridge freezer
Bathroom - Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, frosted window, heated towel rail, low flush w,c
Landing - Built in cupboard
Bedroom One/Lounge - 4.78m x 3.81m (15'8 x 12'6) - This is currently used as a large lounge, three sash windows, double radiator, covng, fireplace
Bedroom Two - 4.27m x 2.90m (14 x 9'6) - Double radiator, sash windows.
Bedroom Three - 3.07m x 3.63m (10'1 x 11'11) - Casement window, gas fire, built in cupboard
Separate W.C - Low flush w.c, double glazed frosted window, double rad
Second Floor -
Bedroom Four - 4.88m x 3.66m (16 x 12 ) - Side casement window, double radiator
Garden - 24.38mft (80ft) - This is a large spacious garden with has plenty of space for a house extension, laid to lawn, patio area, large side access.
BrochuresBrochureHolmesdale Road, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Holmesdale Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selhurst Station0.3 miles
- Norwood Junction Station0.5 miles
- Thornton Heath Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Jukes & Co. are a family run independent Estate Agents established in 1988 serving South Norwood and surrounding areas including Addiscombe, Thornton Heath, Croydon, Anerley, Penge, Woodside, Upper Norwood.
Jukes & Co. offer a professional and personal service to its clients. We pride ourselves on our service which has been instrumental in its success and why many of its clients come to us through recommendation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29984172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jukes & Co Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.