Yarnton Road, Kidlington
- Entrance porch
- Kitchen/diner with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances
- Living room with bi-fold doors leading to rear garden
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Three good size bedrooms
- En-suite to double bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Top floor- Master bedroom with roll top bath and separate shower and dresser
- Off street parking
- Low maintenance rear garden
Accommodation:Entrance porch, kitchen/diner with granite work surfaces and integrated appliances , living room with bi-fold doors leading to rear garden, ground floor cloakroom,Second floor- Three good size bedrooms, en-suite to double bedroom, family bathroomTop floor- Master bedroom with roll top bath and separate shower and dresser
Location:The position offers easy access to the High Street, on route you will find a dentist/doctors surgery, banks and local supermarkets which are all within walking distance. As one of the largest villages in England the amenities come in good measure, a fine balance of semi-rural living and ample access to Oxford City. Kidlington has a range of cafes/restaurants and public houses to keep you entertained. With four primary schools, a secondary school, Oxford Airport and Oxford Parkway situated within or minutes from the village.
In the words of the seller“A nice quiet place to live, with the convenience of local amenities nearby and good public transport links to Oxford and London, Ideal for family living”
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Yarnton Road, Kidlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.2 miles
- Islip Station2.2 miles
- Hanborough Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Cherry Picked Residential specialise in residential sales within Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. With the vision of combining the best online services in conjunction with the personal client experience, quality and local knowledge of a traditional estate agency. The company was founded in 2017 with the ethos of, never compromise on service. We endeavour to provide a transparent and tailored service in each and every aspect of our practice.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9735758. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherry Picked Residential, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.