Forset Court, W2
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 3rd Floor elevation
- Lift Access
- 639 Approx sqft
- Nearest Stations: Edgware Road & Marble Arch
- Within walking distance to Hyde Park
A deceptively spacious and light two bedroom apartment in a freshly refurbished Art Deco style
building located on Edgware Road. This spacious apartment is located on the third floor.
The apartment includes a spacious reception room, separate modern kitchen with contemporary styling, and 2 generous bedroom with fitted storage and 2 separate bathrooms. Forset Court is a well maintained block with a 24 hour porter and lift that is centrally located a short walk from Marble Arch and the massive selection of restaurants and shops of Marylebone and London's West End.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Forset Court, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edgware Road (Circle, District, Hammersmith & City) Station0.2 miles
- Edgware Road (Bakerloo) Station0.3 miles
- Marble Arch Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Our Paddington Basin office is in a key location in one of the first of the new developments in the area. With views over the basin and close to both Edgware Road and Paddington stations. We are perfectly placed to service our clients in Paddington, Bayswater, Maida Vale, Victoria and beyond.History
Established in 1995, Fraser and Co is an award-winning independent estate agency with a strong local presence and a global reputation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PAL180006_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, Paddington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.