Old Bridge Road, Bournemouth
- Superb Location overlooking River Stour
- Brick Built Garden Building/Office
- Four Beds & Two Baths
- Large Driveway
- Close to Local Shops and Hospital
- No Chain
A rare chance to purchase a Four Bedroom Two Bathroom Detached House situated in a lovely location overlooking the banks of the River Stour and conveniently situated for local shops at Iford, Bournemouth Hospital, and Tesco extra Supermarket as well as bus routes and access into Bournemouth and Christchurch. The property comes to the market for the first time in 60 years after being built by the current owner! The property features Double Glazing, gas central heating and spacious rooms throughout. Viewing recommended
Enter via the porch into the hallway with stairs leading to teh first floor and doors to main reception rooms. The dining room has a bay window with pleasant views over the frontage and double doors opening to the rear lounge with sliding patios doors to the garden. The kitchen has a range of units and a door leading to the integral garage. The full length garage could be used to extend the kitchen into further accommodation. A useful utility room is accessed from the garden. Upstairs there are four bedrooms - Two genuine double bedrooms and two larger single bedrooms plus a family bathroom and an ensuite bathroom to bedroom three.
Outside Large Frontage with driveway for several cars or perhaps motorhome/boat. Rear Garden extends to approximately 35ft with patio and raised lawn area. The original garage has been converted into a fully insulated garden room/office .
Old Bridge Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Christchurch Station1.0 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.0 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10454926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Godsell Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.