Agincourt Square, Monmouth
- Grade II Listed First Floor Apartment
- Historic Town Centre Location
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Original Character Features Throughout
- Communal Area with Beautiful Staircase & Lift
- Amenities on the Doorstep!
- Communal Allocated Parking Space
- Excellent Commuter Links to Cardiff/Bristol & Middland Via A40
This GRADE II APARTMENT is full of CHARACTER, located on the second floor with LIFT conveniently by the front door. Lounge with DOUBLE HEIGHT ceiling, SASH windows and original coving and picture rails, Kitchen/Dining area, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, FAMILY BATHROOM and COMMUNAL PARKING.
Situated just off the Monmouth Towns central Agincourt Square, next to the Shire Hall set within a pretty cobbled courtyard comprising small shops and tea rooms/restaurants.
This 2 bedroom apartment is located directly on the Monmouth Town High Street and retains character and some period features. The property enjoys a prime position formally the Beaufort Arms Hotel with well regarded shops and local schools on the doorstep, whilst only being a few minutes' walk from the Countryside! The property is in need of renovation to bring it back to it's former glory!
Monmouth offers great transport links to surrounding areas via the A449 and A40 on to the M4 and M50 motorway networks, making it an ideal location for commuters to both Bristol and Cardiff. There are also well regarded public and private schools within easy reach of the property.
Communal door with access key pad into:
Beautiful feature staircase to all apartments, lift to all floors, storage room, post area, power and communal lights.
Enter apartment via front door and inner door into:
Long hallway, high ceilings with coving, radiator, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and shelving, dado rail, power and spot lighting. Doors off to:
Lounge 18' 2" Max x 18' 9" Max ( 5.54m Max x 5.71m Max )
Two period sash windows to front aspect overlooking the Agincourt Square, ceiling with Victorian cornice and dado rail, 2 x radiators, feature fire inset log burner effect electric fire with surround and hearth, radiator, carpet to floor, power and light.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 13' 8" x 9' 4" narrowing to 5' ( 4.17m x 2.84m narrowing to 1.52m )
Period sash window to rear aspect, radiator, cornice, range of base, drawer and wall units with laminate work surface over, composite 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, inset electric hob with cooker hood over, eye level double oven, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, laminate breakfast bar with pull down light, 'Worcester Gas boiler, tiled splash back, TV point, power and lights.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Period sash window to front aspect, secondary glazing, radiator, cornice, carpet to floor, built-in wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail, TV point, wall lighting, power and spot lights.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 8' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.64m )
Period sash window to front aspect, secondary glazing, radiator, cornice, carpet to floor, built-in wardrobes with shelving and hanging rail, BT point, power and spot lights
White Victorian style four piece-suite to include, roll top bath inset in dark wood frame with mixer shower tap over, shower cubicle with mixer shower over and hinged door, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, part tiled walls, towel radiator, space for extractor and spot lights.
Communal allocated parking space plus guest parking.
All mains services to include electricity, gas, water and drainage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Agincourt Square, Monmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lydney Station10.4 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan (incorporating PA Black) has enjoyed success in Monmouth for the last 4 years. It welcomes a newly appointed Manager in March 2016, who has vast experience in the market place with an evident drive for success. Peter Alan are now offering bespoke marketing packages for properties of all values as we focus on being the 'Agent of Choice' in 2016.
Peter Alan provide solutions for executive and individual homes which benefit from both local and national exposure to achieve the ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MMT301110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by pa black, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.