Hollyhock Court, Red Lodge, Bury St Edmunds
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- EPC Rating: C
- Great Access to A11 & A14
- Close to Local Amenities
- Short Drive to RAF Lakenheath & RAF Mildenhall
BEAUTIFULLY presented, MODERN FAMILY Home within WALKING DISTANCE to the LOCAL SCHOOL AND AMENITIES. GREAT access to the A11 & A14 and ONLY a SHORT DRIVE to RAF Mildenhall & RAF Lakenheath. NEUTRALLY decorated THROUGHOUT, this property is a MUST SEE!
Modern, neutrally decorated family home. Beautifully presented and available to move into now! The property in detail comprises of:
Wooden front door, cream walls and carpet
With W.C, wash hand basin and vinyl flooring.
Modern with a range of matching wall and base units, stainless steel hob, Oven and extractor hood. Space for washing machine and fridge freezer, Vinyl flooring and window to front.
Large lounge with Patio doors leading out into rear garden. Cream walls and carpet.
Upstairs the property offers:
Double room. Cream walls and carpet, window to rear aspect.
Double room. Cream walls and carpet, window to front. Fitted Storage
With white suite comprising of wash hand basin, W.C and bath.
The property also offers a garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn and off street parking.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hollyhock Court, Red Lodge, Bury St Edmunds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station2.0 miles
- Newmarket Station5.9 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mildenhall
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P1810780B1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Mildenhall Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.