Stratford Road, Wellesbourne
- Ground Floor retirement apartment
- One bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Secure entry system
- Wet room
- Fitted kitchen
- Communal lounge & gardens - regular activities
- Retirement living for over 60's
- Views to rear garden
- Close to nearby bus route
- Guest suite
SALMON COURT SALMON COURT is a complex of just 22 quality apartments built by McCarthy & Stone for "Later Living". Well situated within the village with communal gardens to the rear backing on to open fields. Large Communal lounge with regular activities, laundry room, mobility scooter charging room. Guest suite. House manager and 24 hour emergency call system. Lift.
ENTRANCE HALL Having intercom and warden control system door to one side to walk in storage/ boiler cupboard.
LIVING ROOM A delightful main reception room boasting views and access to the communal gardens. The focal point of the room stands a feature fireplace with inset electric fire, two ceiling light points and feature glazed door to:
KITCHEN Offering a range of matching floor and wall mounted cabinets with built in oven and fridge/ freezer to one side, roll top work surfacing with inset stainless steel sink, ceramic hob with extractor over, complementary wall tiling, ceramic floor tiling and enjoying views over the rear garden.
MASTER BEDROOM Having window to rear elevation and door to walk in wardrobe with fitted shelving and hanging space.
SHOWER/WETROOM Having floor to ceiling tiling with glazed shower door, chrome shower unit, vanity wash hand basin and tailor made cabinet beneath, low flush W/C and wall mounted heated towel rail.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Stratford Road, Wellesbourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station5.0 miles
About the agent
We provide a personal, professional service to both our vendors and potential purchasers by trained staff and resident partners with commitment to providing good customer service. Our prominent town centre offices ensure the properties are promoted to their best advantage and all properties benefit from high quality marketing presentation with individual particulars and brochures.
RESIDENTIAL LETTINGS & MANAGEMENT
Peter Clarke & Co are one of the leadin
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100569027572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Clarke & Co, Wellesbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.