Roydon Close, Mickleover
Directions - Turning onto Ladybank Road from Station Road, follow the road for a short distance where Roydon Close will be eventually be found on the right shortly after a public playing field.
Description - Newly decorated three bedroom semi detached property in popular location.
Accomodation - Property consists of Entrance Porch with useful storage area leading to Hallway with Stairs to the first floor and storage area beneath. Access to:
Lounge - 3.96 x 3.12 (12'11" x 10'2") - Upvc double glazed window, radiator, gas fire and fireplace, open plan access to:
Dining Room - 3.28 x 2.74 (10'9" x 8'11") - Window and door to the lean-to porch, radiator.
Kitchen - 3.15 x 2.26 (10'4" x 7'4") - Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with matching cupboard and drawer fronts, laminate worktop and tiled splashback. White goods included in the rental are: washing machine, electric oven, electric ceramic hob and extractor fan.
First Floor - Stairs rise to a landing with Upvc double glazed window and loft access.
Bedroom One - 4.09 x 3.05 (13'5" x 10'0") - Upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.28 x 3.05 (10'9" x 10'0") - Upvc double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three - 3.10 x 1.96 (10'2" x 6'5") - Upvc double glazed window, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bathroom - Bath with shower over, Pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c.. Chrome towel radiator, upvc double glazed window.
Outside - Block paved driveway providing off road parking leading to a detached brick garage and enclosed garden with patio.
Please Note: - As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit (which is £150 more than the rental) that will be payable before the tenancy starts. Our fees can be found at:
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
BrochuresBrochureRoydon Close, Mickleover
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Roydon Close, Mickleover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station3.4 miles
- Derby Station3.6 miles
- Willington Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29990808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boxall Brown & Jones, Derby . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.