Avenue Road, Stoneygate, Leicester
- Victorian Home
- Retaining Original Features
- Three Bedrooms
- Dual Aspect Living Accommodation
- Rear Living Room Featuring Log Burner
- Shaker Style Kitchen With Appliances
- Extension Incorporating Sun Room
- Pleasant Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac In Sought After Stoneygate
- Prime Location For Hospitals And Universities
The upper floor boasts three bedrooms, two doubles with the original period fireplaces, and a generous single. A family bathroom with clawfoot bath with shower over, wash hand basin set atop a storage unit, and WC completes this home.
Outside The quaint frontage, decorated with well maintained hedging and attractive shrubbery, is set back from the pavement with a wrought iron gate granting access to the pathway leading to the entrance door. Parking may be sought on the streets surrounding.
The spacious and well kept garden offers a large decked patio for outdoor furniture leading to the manageable lawn with raised flowerbeds to one side offering the opportunity for a vegetable patch or flowers to grow. Timber fencing and mature trees in neighbouring gardens providing privacy.
Location This home is situated on Avenue Road on the border of Stoneygate and Clarendon Park, lying two miles south of the City of Leicester. Nearby is the ever-popular Queens Road shopping parade which offers a wide variety of independent shops, boutiques, restaurants, and coffee establishments. The area also boasts an abundance of recreational facilities including Victoria Park, and the renowned Leicestershire Golf Club and Leicester Lawn Tennis Club. Within walking distance there are provisions for both independent and state schooling for all ages.
Access links to the area are excellent with the A6 London Road offering convenient access to the Leicester Mainline train station providing services to London St Pancras in a little over an hour, Birmingham New Street station in under 40 minutes and Nottingham in 30 minutes.
Viewings and Directions Strictly by appointment only through the sole agent Oliver Rayns.
Postcode for Sat Nav: LE2 3ED
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC Front Page
Avenue Road, Stoneygate, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station1.2 miles
- South Wigston Station2.4 miles
- Narborough Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102774001516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver Rayns, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.