Whitsand Road, Manchester
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- A Modern & Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Situated in a Very Popular Location
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Good Sized Rear Garden with Lawn & Patio Area
- Off-Road Parking
- Available 30th May 2022 / Unfurnished
Energy Performance Certificates
Whitsand Road, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gatley Station1.0 miles
- Martinscroft Tram Stop1.0 miles
- Heald Green Station1.7 miles
About the agent
We have 20 years experience in financial services and property. Covering properties in Greater Manchester and Cheshire. Providing Fast efficient and competitive service to both buyers and sellers of properties.
Take the opportunity to compare our personalized service with any of the other agencies. Rest assured arranging a mortgage, re-mortgage, selling or buying a property will be stress free . All our sales team are committed to providing efficient flexible responsive services. We wil
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10518113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Callaghans, Gatley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.