Portland Close, Chadwell Heath, Romford
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT - WARDEN CONTROLLED
- ONE BEDROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- SMALL PRIVATE PATIO
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- COMMUNAL PARKING
- MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT 55 YEARS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
NO ONWARD CHAIN. Situated on this popular development in Chadwell Heath, well located for local amenities. We are pleased to offer for sale this purpose built ONE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR WARDEN CONTROLLED RETIREMENT FLAT. The accommodation comprises of a Lounge, Kitchen and Shower Room. Externally the property benefits from a small private patio, communal gardens and parking. Call now to arrange your viewing.
Ground Floor -
Communal Entrance Hall - Entrance via communal entrance door with entry phone system. Own front door leading to Entrance Hall.
Entrance Hall - Entry phone system. Emergency pull cord. meter cupboard. Storage cupboard. Access to Lounge, Bedroom and Shower Room.
Lounge - 5.51m x 2.97m (18'1 x 9'9) - Double glazed window. Double glazed sliding patio door giving access to small paved patio area. Coving to ceiling. Dimplex night storage heater. Access to Kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.49m x 1.68m (8'2 x 5'6) - Double glazed window. High gloss white fitted wall and base units. Stainless steel sink bowl. Electric oven. Electric hob. Extractor hood. Roll top work surfaces. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiled splash back walls.
Bedroom One - 4.39m x 2.62m (14'5 x 8'7) - Double glazed window. Coving to ceiling. Fitted wardrobe. Dimplex night storage heater.
Shower Room - Shower cubicle. Electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Extractor fan. Electric towel rail. Tiled walls.
Exterior - Small private patio. Communal Gardens. Communal Parking.
Features - Communal Laundry Room
Communal Lounge and Kitchen
Guest Room Available - Minimal Fee
BrochuresBrochurePortland Close, Chadwell Heath, Romford
Portland Close, Chadwell Heath, Romford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chadwell Heath Station0.8 miles
- Goodmayes Station1.4 miles
- Seven Kings Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Ashton Estate Agents was established in 1902. As the areas premier agent we aim to offer every client a personal and professional service. Its what our reputation is built on.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29992342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton Estate Agents, Chadwell Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.