Adel Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
- Adel location with the ’Green space' on your doorstep
- Five beds, three bathrooms, detached family home
- Superb kitchen/dining & family room extension, with bi folding door leading to the deck
- Drive with ample parking and further garage
- High specification throughout - great proportions for versatile living
- Approx. 2338 sq,ft perfect for a growing family
- Amenities and schools within walking distance
- A viewing is highly recommended
We are pleased to place this property on the open market, offering a wealth of features and character this property makes a lovely family home in our opinion. The sought after location is excellent for access to local reputable schools and for commuting into the city centre via regular bus links and excellent commuter routes to many surrounding areas. An internal inspection comes highly recommended to appreciate excellent proportions throughout and highly sought after residential location. This is a delightful five bedroom detached property which is situated in the heart of North Leeds just off Adel Lane. The home offers stylish and contemporary accommodation having many individual and high quality features, featuring extensive accommodation ideally giving buyers flexible living.
On the ground the property brief comprises of; Porch, reception hall, a spacious modern breakfast/ kitchen/dining room high specification with fitted units and built in appliances with a breakfast bar, this room is all open plan with a further extension, modern log burner, bi folding door leading to the garden, there is a deck which is flush with the house perfect for children/ family entertaining. Also on the ground floor is a separate utility with garden access and guest cloakroom/wc with integral garage which is currently been used as a gym. A further lounge with bay window and side windows along with a further log burner fire. On the first floor; a spacious landing area, there are four double bedrooms master with en-suite and the smaller double is currently been used as an office, large family bathroom with separate shower and bath. To the second floor is a further bathroom and good sized double bedroom with eaves and Velux window, perfect for a guest bedroom or teenagers floor, there is further eaves storage on the landing which is a great for easy access. Outside the property to the front is a private driveway with ample parking set back from the road with shrubs and trees. To the rear of the property is a lovely enclosed rear garden with a great degree of privacy, mainly laid to lawn with a delightful large decking area for outside entertaining, mature boarders and shrubs, a great garden if you want a vegetable plot or children’s play area there is plenty of space.
The property is conveniently situated in this highly sought after residential location to the north of Leeds only minutes from spectacular Yorkshire countryside. There are many amenities nearby including a wide range of shops, excellent schools and recreational facilities, and the property is ideally placed for travelling into the centre of Leeds. The Leeds outer ring road is nearby, enabling easy access to the surrounding business centres of Bradford, Harrogate and York and the national motorway network (M1, M62 and A1). Leeds/Bradford International Airport is situated at nearby Yeadon.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Adel Lane, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.8 miles
- Headingley Station2.0 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Estate Agents in Leeds and Letting Agents Leeds
We offer property for sale in LS16 & LS17 including new homes and also property to rent. Towns and villages covered by our Dacres estate agents in Leeds include Adel, Alwoodley, Cookridge, Meanwood, Moortown, Headingley, Horsforth, Roundhay and West Park. Whether you are looking for property for sale in Leeds or houses to let.
If you are looking at detached houses in Adel, rent a semi in Rou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WES200151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, North Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.