Redman Close, Haworth, BD22
- Appealing Ground Floor Apartment
- Specifically For The Over 55'S
- 75% Share Available To Purchase
- Heart Of Haworth Village
- Lounge And Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Additonal Communal Gardens And Parking
- Shared Garden
Tenure: Leasehold, 104 years remaining
Occupying this pleasant position in the heart of Haworth village is this appealing two bedroom ground floor apartment. Specifically for the over 55's the property is offered with a 75% share with rent payable on the remaining 25%.
The accommodation briefly comprises, entrance hall with large storage cupboards, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Externally there is a shared garden to the front elevation and further communal gardens and parking surrounding.
An internal inspection is highly recommended. To book your viewing log onto
With two large built in storage cupboards and a central heating radiator.
18'3" x 9'10"
A large light and airy living space with two double glazed windows to the side elevation, gas fire and a central heating radiator.
11'8" x 5'10"
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with an inset stainless steel sink unit, drainer and mixer tap, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
12' (plus recess) x 9'5"
With a range of fitted wardrobes and drawers, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
11'8" (max) x 6'3"
With a built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted suite comprising a shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level W.C. and a central heating radiator.
There is an enclosed garden to the front of the property which is shared with the first floor apartment. In addition there are further communal gardens and parking spaces.
Currently monthly service charges
Service Charge - £45.43
Maintenance Reserve - £23.77
Supporting Costs - £9.45
Insurance Charge - £11.59
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Redman Close, Haworth, BD22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Keighley Station3.4 miles
- Steeton & Silsden Station4.7 miles
- Crossflatts Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK’s largest estate agents. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee – there’s no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 780031-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.