- Luxury First Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Highly Sought After Development
Door to side and stairs to upper floors.
Laid to carpet, storage cupboard housing air circulation system and doors to:
23' 7'' x 12' 9'' (7.190m x 3.886m)
Two front aspect and three side aspect double glazed windows, laid to carpet and tiled and three radiators. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with Quartz worktops over, one and a half bowl sink, splash back, spot lights, integrated appliances to include induction hob with extractor over, combination microwave oven, electric oven, fridge/freezer, slimline dishwasher and washer/dryer.
14' 1'' x 13' 6'' (4.285m x 4.125m)
Side aspect double glazed window, laid to carpet, built in double wardrobe, radiator and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
7' 10'' x 5' 10'' (2.392m x 1.771m)
Side aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle, wall hung wash hand basin, wall hung WC, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
14' 1'' x 10' 6'' (4.296m x 3.195m)
Two front aspect and one side aspect double glazed windows, laid to carpet and radiator.
7' 7'' x 6' 7'' (2.324m x 2.016m)
Front aspect double glazed window, tiled floor, fully tiled walls, wall hung wash hand basin, wall hung WC, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail.
Two allocated parking spaces.
We have a simple goal to provide you with an exceptional level of service, combining good old fashioned values with cutting edge marketing for your home. We are passionate about the local area and are always looking for ways to support our local community. Covering Yeovil, Sherborne, Crewkerne, Martock, South Petherton, Chard and Ilminster, along with surrounding towns and villages. We offer a full range of services including Sales, Lettings, Independent Financial Advice and Conveyancing. In fact everything that you could need to help you move.
The property is leasehold
The Management charge is approximately £1200 per annum
The council tax band is B
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station2.5 miles
- Yeovil Junction Station3.2 miles
- Thornford Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Since 2014, Orchards Estates has strived to be the best estate agent in Somerset. Our company director, Mathew Wood has over 20 years of experience in all levels of estate agency, from new beginner to regional director.
Since it was established, Orchards Estates has gone from strength to strength, building a professional and motivated team and developing a great reputation in the West Country. Our main goal is to provide you with the great service you deserve when it comes to buying or
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10478957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orchards Estates 24/7, Stoke-Sub-Hamdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.