Dunelt Road, Blackpool, FY1
- Beautiful Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Open Plan Lounge Dining Room and Kitchen
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen with Quartz Worksurfaces
- Three Bedrooms, Stylish Four Piece Bathroom,
- Enclosed and Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Close To Local Amenities, Transport Links and Good Schools
LOUNGE 15' 10" x 11' 1" (4.84m x 3.39m) Double glazed bay window to front, fitted carpet, radiator, opening into
DINING AREA 13' 0" x 10' 11" (3.97m x 3.34m) Double glazed French doors to rear, fitted carpet and radiator, opening into
KITCHEN 9' 2" x 5' 11" (2.81m x 1.81m) A range of modern high gloss wall and base units with Quartz work surfaces over, inset 1.5 bowl with mixer tap and drainer, induction hob with extractor over, eye level oven and microwave, integrated fridge freezer and slim line dishwasher. Double glazed window to rear, vinyl click flooring.
LANDING Fitted carpet, loft access via drop down ladder and is part boarded with power, light and Velux style window. Entry to all rooms.
BEDROOM ONE 12' 7" x 8' 1" (3.85m x 2.47m) Double glazed bay window to front, fitted carpet, radiator and fitted wardrobe with dressing area.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 9" x 10' 8" (3.91m x 3.26m) Double glazed window to rear, fitted carpet, radiator and fitted wardrobes with dressing area.
BEDROOM THREE 7' 9" x 5' 11" (2.38m x 1.82m) Double glazed window to front, fitted carpet and radiator.
BATHROOM A modern four piece suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with centre taps and shower attachment and walk in shower cubicle with waterfall style shower head. Fully tiled walls and flooring, heated chrome towel radiator and double glazed opaque window to rear.
GARDENS An enclosed garden with shrub boarders is located to the front whilst the rear garden is low maintenance and decorated with potted plants. A brick-built outhouse benefits from electric, plumbing for washing / dryer and currently used as a utility room.
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Lands...
Dunelt Road, Blackpool, FY1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.4 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.1 miles
- Blackpool North Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681003196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.