Plot 2, Dairy Lane, Morpeth
- Luxury two storey five bedroom house
- Situated on a 1/2 acre plot
- Situated within a quiet countryside location
- Ideally located for access to Morpeth
The house will be built in stone, under a slate roof, with aluminium coated double glazed windowsThe ground floor will have a lovely entrance porch through to the reception hall with cloakroom/WC and a study to the rear, along with access to the double garage. The hall connects to a lounge and connecting dining room, whilst the rear of the property has a large family kitchen/breakfast room and utility room as well as open leading into a garden room and third reception area. To the first floor the master bedroom has its own en-suite luxury bathroom and walk in dressing room, as well as access on to the first floor terrace above the garden room . There are two further doubles bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and the remaining two double bedrooms lie adjacent to a family bathroom. The outside garden and driveway will be landscaped and extends to a generous 1/2 acre plot.Situated within this peaceful setting and only a short drive to the very popular market town of Morpeth, with its wide range of local amenities and national rail links connecting to Edinburgh in the north, and Newcastle and London’s King across to the south. This area also benefits from the newly opened northern bypass of Morpeth linking to the dual carriageway and A1, as well as a having a number of first class golf courses and sports grounds nearby Please contact our Rare office on for further information.
Plot 2, Dairy Lane, Morpeth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pegswood Station1.3 miles
- Morpeth Station2.7 miles
- Widdrington Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Experience the exceptional.
In 1999, we were delighted to open the first office of Sanderson Young, in Gosforth. We now have four branches offering a diverse range of services throughout the North East of England. We are very proud of the reputation that we have formed as Sanderson Young, where the company is recognized for its maturity and wealth of knowledge, with many of our colleagues having worked in estate agency for 30
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10504717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanderson Young, Rare! Gosforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.