Fashion St, Spitalfields, E1
- Studio apartment
- Stylish feel
- Central Spitalfields location
- Easy walk to Liverpool St
The property is located in a large period property, it has an entry phone system to ensure excellent security, and is a short walk from Brick Lane, Spitalfields market, Liverpool Street and Shoreditch.
It would be ideal for a professional person or couple as it combines sleek modern living with an excellent location.
Available from now.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: The Property Ombudsman (DO2390)
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark (ARLA) (C0013958)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Fashion St, Spitalfields, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.2 miles
- Aldgate Station0.3 miles
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.3 miles
About the agent
PG Estates are a property business specialising in the sale, letting and management of residential property. We have been in business for over 30 years and have an expert knowledge of the sales and lettings markets in Islington, Highbury, Barnsbury, Shoreditch, Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and the City.
We provide a high quality bespoke service to our client base and look to develop long-term relationships with them.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 430_PGES. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by P.G. Estates, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.