King Street, London, W6
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Fully Furnished
- Close to public transport
- Excellent Location
- Two Double Bedrooms
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
- GOOD LOCAL AMENITIES
The apartment is split on two levels, with an open plan kitchen/living area and a large bathroom on the ground floor. On the 1st floor; two large bedrooms and a second bathroom. The apartment is fully equipped, fully furnished, with Sky TV as well as a super fast broadband connection. Total size 69m^2.
The property is positioned well with excellent transport links, just a 2 minute walk to Ravenscourt Park Station and around a 10 minute walk to Hammersmith Station.
Offered fully furnished. £2000pcm with bills including Council Tax, Internet & Sky TV.
King Street, London, W6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.1 miles
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.4 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With approximately 8000 offices world wide, Century 21 is one of the largest estate agents in the world. We at, Century 21 Prestige, are proud to represent Century 21 in the prestigious areas of Hammersmith, Brook Green, Shepherds Bush and Acton.
With us, your property would be exposed locally, nationally and internationally through our worldwide network. Our recognised presence in lettings and sales comes as a result of our extensive knowledge and experience in the market, giving us a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Century 21 Prestige, Hammersmith & Brook Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.