Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, London, SW1E
- Spacious one bedroom apartment
- Open plan reception room/kitchen
- Underfloor heating and comfort cooling
- 24 hour concierge service
- EPC Rating = B
Positioned on the fourth floor of this modern building completed in 2015 by Land Securities, this is a well proportioned and bright one bedroom apartment, presented well and with a high specification.
Comfort cooling, attractive stonework, hard-wood floors and mood lighting all contribute to providing a warm and comfortable property that will appeal to any buyer seeking a regular home or pied a terre.
Three passenger lifts serve the whole building which is also serviced by a dedicated 24 hour concierge team.
This is a prime location convenient for iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace and St James Park, and Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and the Tate Britain Gallery. It is now also becoming renowned as a creative hub attracting the fashion houses of Tom Ford, Burberry, Armani and Jimmy Choo.
Transport connections are superb, with Victoria Railway Station offering mainline national connections and the Gatwick Express, as well as underground services. St James Park and Westminster underground stations are also convenient.
Victoria has recently seen a £2billion pound redevelopment which is now nearing completion. This has provided a significant enhancement of lifestyle living with a Curzon Cinema, and Andrew Lloyd Webber's 'The Other Palace' theatre accompanying the historical Victoria Palace Theatre now hosting the musical Hamilton, and the Victoria Apollo.
Westminster and Victoria is also becoming a destination for food, with brands ranging from Sourced Market, The Ivy Victoria, Stix and Sushi and Jason Atherton, to award winning and Michelin starred restaurants such as Quilon, Roux at Parliament Square, A Wong, and the Cinnamon Club; there are also artisan coffee houses such as Iris and June, and The Coffee Geeks, all contributing to a modern diverse and thriving local scene.
Square Footage: 546 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 990 years remaining.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, London, SW1E
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. James's Park Station0.2 miles
- Victoria Station0.7 miles
- Green Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WSS150148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Westminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.