St Crispin Court, Ashgate Road, Chesterfield
- OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN AND IMMEDIATE POSSESSION
- Absolutely Outstanding Detached Executive FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM/THREE BATHROOM House with Extremely Versatile Family Living Space
- Situated Within a Private Development of 3 Exceptional Bespoke Modern Homes
- With Over 2000 Sq.Ft. of Adaptable Living Accommodation Set Over Three Levels
- High Specification Open Plan Bespoke Dining Kitchen With Custom Island
- Principle Bedroom With Fantastic Range of Floor to Ceiling Built-In Wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room
- Detached Double Garage and Ample Car Standing Space
- Low Maintenance Private Rear Garden With Fenced Boundaries
- Excellent Location Close to Chesterfield Town Centre, All Local Amenities, Schools & Bus Routes
- Outstanding Energy Rated B- NHBC CERTIFICATE 7 YEARS REMAINING
INTERNAL VIEWING IMPERATIVE TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS OUTSTANDING FAMILY HOME!
Impeccably Presented Executive Detached FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOM /THREE BATHROOM Family House in this extremely sought after Cul De Sac Location within Brookfield Catchment. Exquisite Modern Living Accommodation, NHBC CERTIFICATE WITH 7 YEARS REMAINING
Tastefully Improved with over 2000 Sq Ft set over 3 levels & includes Gas CH /uPVC Double Glazing Energy Rated B. Ground Floor with Parquet Flooring to Porch, Hall, Cloakroom/WC, Bespoke Custom Designed Dining Kitchen with High Specification Handles, Utility/Laundry Room, Lounge with Feature Inset Brick Hearth with Log Burner. First Floor Principle Bedroom with Full Range of Wardrobes & Luxury En Suite, 2 Further Double Bedrooms & Superb Family Bathroom. Second Floor 2 Further Generous Bedrooms & Attractive Shower Room.
Private Cul De Sac of 3 Executive Properties situated in this Ever Popular Location close to local amenities, schools, bus routes and town centre. Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio, Lawns & Substantial Boundaries. Detached Double Garage with Ample Car Parking Space.
Additional Information - Gas Central Heating. Security Alarm
uPVC Double Glazing. High Quality Window Shutters to some windows included.
NHBC Certificate 7 years remaining
Gross Internal Floor Area - 186.4 Sq.m. / 2007 Sq.Ft.
Council Tax Band - F
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Community School
Primary School Catchment- Old Hall Junior
Entrance Hall - Useful Storage Cupboard housing the boiler. Additional shelving for shoes.
Cloakroom/Wc - 0.89 x 1.90 (2'11" x 6'2") - Low Level WC & Wash Hand Basin
Reception Room - 3.82 x 6.00 (12'6" x 19'8") - Tranquil room with Feature Brick Chimney Wall/Inset Log Burner. French Doors to garden
Fabulous Bespoke Dining Kitchen - 3.82 x 6.01 (12'6" x 19'8") - Quality range of base/wall/drawer units with wooden worktops. Inset Belfast Sink. Integrated Double Over/Hob/Extractor & Dishwasher. Custom Designed Island with high quality handles & wooden top. Subtle Lighting.
Utility Room - 2.10 x 3.88 (6'10" x 12'8") - Complimentary base unit with stainless steel inset sink. Space for washer & additional shelving space could also be utilised for dryer if preferred.
First Floor Landing - Airing cupboard with cylinder water tank.
Principle Double Bedroom 1 - 3.79 x 6.02 (12'5" x 19'9") - Splendid range of individually designed wardrobes/drawers and inset TV fitting.
Fabulous En Suite Shower Room - 2.11 x 1.65 (6'11" x 5'4") - Partly tiled with corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin in gloss finish unit, Low Level WC.
Double Bedroom 2 - 3.85 x 3.32 (12'7" x 10'10") -
Double Bedroom 5 / Study/Home Working - 3.85 x 2.55 (12'7" x 8'4") -
Super Quality Part Tiled Family Bathroom - 2.81 x 1.83 (9'2" x 6'0") - With Shower Bath, wash hand basin in vanity cupboard unit with display shelves and granite worktop. Low Level WC & Continental style tiled floor.
Second Floor Landing -
Generous Sized Double Bedroom 3 - 3.83 x 6.02 (12'6" x 19'9") - Velux Window
Generous Sized Double Bedroom 4 - 3.79 x 6.02 (12'5" x 19'9") - Velus Window
Attractive Part Tiled Shower Room - 3.07 x 1.66 (10'0" x 5'5") - With Shower Area, wash hand basin in vanity cupboard unit with display shelves and granite worktop. Low Level WC & Continental style tiled floor. Velux window.
Outside - Front open plan lawn with attractive boundary railing and Block Paved Ample Car Parking Space leading to the Double Garage. Current negotiations underway with the neighbours to Privately Secure the Cul De Sac with a Gated Entrance. (Further information available upon request)
Detached Double Garage - Remote doors & Alarm. Rear personal door.
BrochuresBrochureSt Crispin Court, Ashgate Road, Chesterfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
St Crispin Court, Ashgate Road, Chesterfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station1.4 miles
- Dronfield Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Wards Estate Agents are Chesterfield's new, local, independent, quality estate agency and our fabulous new offices on Glumangate in the town centre are now open!
Headed by Director and Valuer Annette Ward Assoc. RICS who has 35 years' experience, 20 Years being in the local area, our dedicated team provides a personal, passionate and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29999211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.