Kingscroft Road, Banstead
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Large Sitting/Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Large Private Garden
- Double Glazing
- Own Entrance
- Gas Central Heating
- Vacant Procession
- Potential For Private Parking To The Front (STP)
This sought after location is just a short walk from the village with its choice of excellent schooling and diverse High Street shopping featuring Waitrose and M&S Simply Food. There are rail stations at Banstead and nearby Chipstead and the M25/M23 intersection is around 10-15 minutes drive away. This accessibility is combined with the lovely open spaces of Banstead Woods, Oaks Park and Banstead Downs nearby.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Kingscroft Road, Banstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodmansterne Station1.0 miles
- Chipstead Station1.0 miles
- Banstead Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Specialists in the sale of residential property over a wide area of the Surrey Downs, from studio flats to mansion apartments and from cottages to prestigious homes and country houses.
A local estate agent for over 40 years, Richard Saunders established his company in Banstead High Street in 1997, launching a lettings department in 2008 and opening a second offic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101053005305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Saunders and Company, Banstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.