Bellier's Close, St Ives, Cornwall
- Kitchen - Painted shaker style kitchens. Engineered Quartz worktops. Neff glass and stainless steel appliances. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Bathrooms - Porcelanosa floor and wall tiling with brushed steel trim. Underfloor heating. Energy efficient LED recessed downlighters.
- Outside - South facing garden. Stunning sea and coastal views. Roadways and pathways are natural stone Tegula paving, while the gardens have been designed by a lanscape architect.
- Electrical Systems - Digital/satellite wiring to TV points in the living room and bedrooms. Telephone outlet sockets in entrance hall, living/dining room and master bedroom.
- Heating and Energy Efficiency - Double glazed uPVC widows throughout. 'A' rated gas fired condensing boiler providing underfloor heating throughout the groundfloor and radiators at the first floor.
- Finishing Touches - 100% wool carpet to living room and bedrooms. Engineered oak flooring to entrance hall and kitchen. Fine oak timber veneered internal doors. Fitted wardrobes. Remote (truncated)
About your home
Each home is designed to go much further than just luxury fixtures and fittings, where every measure has been taken to ensure you have a home for life. To make the most of the far-reaching views, their layouts vary, so there are some properties with their bedrooms on the ground floor and living spaces above. All have en-suite bathrooms. This attention to detail continues outside. Touches of weatherboard, granite and slate subtly nod to Cornwall’s maritime and industrial past. Roadways and pathways are surfaced with attractive natural stone Tegula paving, while the gardens have been designed by a landscape architect and feature an exquisite summerhouse as their centrepiece.
About St Ives
The town itself boasts two excellent beaches (Porthmeor and Porthminster), a picturesque fishing harbour and a delightful warren of cobbled streets that are ripe for exploration – and rightfully adorn the ever-present postcards. A raft of restaurants, cafés and galleries (including the Tate St Ives and Barbara Hepworth Museum), plus a thriving artist community, make it a haven for foodies and art lovers, too. St Ives is superbly situated for exploring all that Cornwall has to offer. From grand country houses to sub-tropical gardens, stunning coastline and sleepy fishing villages, the best of the county is never far away. Should you wish to venture further afield, there is a train station that joins the Cornish Main Line, with services west to Penzance and upcountry to London, not to mention Newquay Airport and its impressive list of destinations only 40 miles away. The A30 is on the outskirts of the town too, linking you north and south with ease. St Ives conveniently (truncated)
Camaret Gardens - Summary
This Blue Cedar Homes development comprises 16 luxury homes, with two bungalows and 14 houses. Exclusively for those aged 55 and over, properties at Camaret Gardens are designed as everyday homes, with potential for ‘lock up and leave’. All properties are freehold, with a garage and parking space. The properties have been designed with unique architectural features, so each home feels distinctly individual. With generously sized rooms, and luxury fixtures, fittings and finishes, they also have evolving lifestyles in mind. Practicality is built in, so the rooms can be adapted to change as your needs do. A dedicated Estate Manager takes care of security, and ensures the gardens, property exteriors and overall development are kept looking as they should. You can make the most of every day and enjoy everything this unique location has to offer. The development enjoys a stunning site above the town’s harbour, in a relaxed residential area, where the far-reaching views across St (truncated)
3.86m x 5.49m (12' 8" x 18' 0")
4.24m x 3.48m (13' 11" x 11' 5")
4.47m x 5.05m (14' 8" x 16' 7")
3.02m x 4.01m (9' 11" x 13' 2")
3.15m x 3.48m (10' 4" x 11' 5")
2.8m x 3.15m (9' 2" x 10' 4")
Bellier's Close, St Ives, Cornwall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Ives Station0.2 miles
- Carbis Bay Station1.1 miles
- Lelant Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Awarded the Best Overall Estate Agent in the UK for customer experience 2018 by review website allagents.co.uk, followed by Best Large Estate Agent in the UK and Best in the South West at the Negotiator Awards in 2018, this multi award winning agency is available until 10pm, 7 days a week.
As the region's largest independent Estate Agent with over 30 offices they provide a range of related services to help clients old and new enjoy a positive moving experience. The Complete Property Ser
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BNH180240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, St Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.