Dudley Road, Tipton
- MODERN 2ND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PARKING AT REAR
- THROUGH LOUNGE / DINER
- PRACTICAL KITCHEN
- TRANSPORT LINKS WITHIN PROXIMITY
- POPULAR LOCATION FOR AMENITIES
** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ** THROUGH LOUNGE/ DINING ROOM ** FAMILY BATHROOM ** MODERN ** TOP FLOOR / 2ND ** DESIRABLE LEASE ** PARKING FOR RESIDENTS TO REAR ** IDEALLY LOCATED FOR EASE OF ACCESS TO TRAIN STATIONS AND AMENITIES GALORE **
A Modern , Spacious Apartment Offering TWO DOUBLE Bedrooms & NO UPWARD CHAIN . Would be Perfect for a First Time Buyer , Downsizer or Investor.
Located in a very Popular Area of Tipton with plenty of Amenities Nearby. The property is Double Glazed with Electric Heaters, well presented and Simply Ready to Just Move Into.
CALL SHIPWAYS DUDLEY FOR YOUR VIEWING APPOINTMENT
Communal entrance with intercom system.
Through Lounge/ Diner
Lounge Area 13' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.58m )
Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, electric wall heater and carpet
Dining Area 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Archway leads into kitchen and carpet.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 8' ( 2.21m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, double glazed window to front, sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled, archway to diner and vinyl floor.
Having electric wall heater, carpet and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' x 12' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to rear, double walk in wardrobe and electric heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric wall heater and carpet.
Double glazed window to side with privacy glass, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, shaver point, extractor fan, part tiled and boiler.
There is communal parking (but not allocated)
We have been informed by the vendor that the lease is for 125 years with 111 years remaining.
Service Charge - TBA
Ground Rent - TBA
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Dudley Road, Tipton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tipton Station0.5 miles
- Dudley Port Station1.2 miles
- Coseley Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent�
>> Your local Shipways team in Dudley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We know
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.