- DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOME
- GARAGE AND PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZED/ GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- DESIRABLE CLOSE WITHIN VILLAGE
Situated within a very desirable and much requested no through road within Wickham and being within a short level walk of Wickham Square. Wickham Square offers a varied range of shops along with a bank, post office and chemist. The village also boasts two village public houses and several eating establishments. There is also a parish church and a doctors surgery in Wickham. Fareham and the M27 can be found about three miles south of Wickham.
From our Wickham office turn left and then left out of the Square. Continue, passing under the old railway bridge and take the second turning and the right into Manor Close. Continue and number 40 Manor Close will be seen on the right.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station3.0 miles
- Botley Station3.5 miles
- Swanwick Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Dealing with land and property within Hampshire and the Meon Valley, Taylor Garnier are an established agency with offices in both Denmead and Wickham. We pride ourselves on individual customer care and combine this with the latest advances in technology. We offer experienced advice on all aspects of property and land related matters.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TAY1002081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Garnier, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.