Trelawney Road, Hainault, Essex, IG6
- A NEWLY BUILT AND SPACIOUS THREE (DOUBLE) BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALLWAY & DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM WC
- A MODERN KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM WITH MANY GOOD QUALITY FITTED APPLIANCES
- 19' LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED WARDROBES TO BEDROOMS TWO & THREE
- CONTEMPORARY THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH PRIVATE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 37' REAR GARDEN & OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- THE PROPERTY IS SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO HAINAULT'S CENTRAL LINE STATION AND IS WITHIN PROXIMITY TO GOOD SCHOOLS, LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES
THE PROPERTY IS SITUATED WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO HAINAULT'S CENTRAL LINE STATION AND IS WITHIN PROXIMITY TO GOOD SCHOOLS, LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES.
THE ENTRANCE HALLWAY IS SPACIOUS AND OFFERS ACCESS TO A DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM AND THERE IS STORAGE SPACE BENEATH THE STAIRCASE.
THE KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM TO THE HOME IS MODERN IN DESIGN AND OFFERS A RANGE OF CONTEMPORARY BASE AND WALL MOUNTED UNITS WITH MANY FITTED GOOD QUALITY APPLIANCES.
THE LOUNGE / DINING ROOM MEASURES AN IMPRESSIVE 19' IN SIZE AND FEATURES REAR ASPECT BI-FOLDING DOORS WHICH OPENS DIRECTLY TO THE REAR GARDEN.
THE FIRST-FLOOR ACCOMMODATION OFFERS TWO GOOD SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS, BOTH OFFER FITTED WARDROBES AND ARE SERVICED BY A MODERN THREE-PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM.
THE MASTER BEDROOM IS SITUATED ON THE SECOND-FLOOR LEVEL AND BENEFITS FROM A PRIVATE EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
THE REAR GARDEN MEASURES OVER 37' IN LENGTH AND OFFERS AN ATTRACTIVE DECKING AREA FROM THE LOUNGE / DINING ROOM AND A LAWN AREA WITH A TIMBER SHED UNIT LOCATED AT THE REAR.
PARKING TO THE HOME INCLUDES OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT JOHN THOMA BESPOKE ESTATE AGENCY.
17' 3'' x 5' 11'' (5.25m x 1.80m) to maximum measurements.
4' 10'' x 2' 9'' (1.47m x 0.84m)
Lounge / Dining Room
19' 9'' x 14' 6'' (6.02m x 4.42m) to maximum measurements.
10' 0'' x 8' 3'' (3.05m x 2.51m)
First Floor Landing
9' 11'' x 5' 11'' (3.02m x 1.80m)
17' 8'' x 11' 3'' (5.38m x 3.43m)
En Suite Shower Room
5' 8'' x 4' 8'' (1.73m x 1.42m)
10' 8'' x 14' 5'' > 8' 3" (3.25m x 4.39m > 2.51m)
9' 4'' x 7' 3'' (2.84m x 2.21m)
6' 8'' x 5' 3'' (2.03m x 1.60m)
37' 3'' x 15' 4'' (11.35m x 4.67m)
Trelawney Road, Hainault, Essex, IG6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hainault Station0.2 miles
- Fairlop Station0.4 miles
- Grange Hill Station0.8 miles
About the agent
John Thoma Bespoke Estate Agency, Chigwell Branch
The Coach House 201 High Road Chigwell Essex IG7 5BJ
Moving is a busy and emotional time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JT000583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Thoma Bespoke Estate Agency, Chigwell Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.