Bonhill Road, Dumbarton
- Potential For Alteration
- Excellent Value
- Desirable Location
- Modern Bathroom/Kitchen
- Must Be Viewed!
Traditional top floor flat offering large and flexible accommodation amidst a very central and convenient location for shopping and transport links and leisure centre close by. Comprises Reception hallway with storage, traditional lounge, fitted kitchen, boxroom, double bedroom and modern bathroom.
This top floor traditional flat offers large and flexible accommodation which is situated within a very desirable and central location. The traditional interior comprising broad reception hallway with storage, large lounge, fitted modern kitchen, boxroom, double bedroom and modern bathroom. The interior shows potential to convert into an alternative layout dependant upon planning consents.
Dumbarton is a vibrant west coast town which is steeped in history whilst offering an array of retail parks shops and supermarkets to provide day to day living requirements. There are a number of sporting and leisure facilities close by providing features such swimming pool and gym. For the commuter there are excellent road and rail links to major centre of commerce and industry.
Reception Hallway Irregular Shaped Room 11' 6" x 6' 6" ( 3.51m x 1.98m )
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 16' 9" x 12' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.71m )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 13' 4" x 7' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.24m )
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 12' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.43m )
Boxroom Irregular Shaped Room 9' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.95m x 2.06m )
Bathroom Irregular Shaped Room 8' x 4' 6" ( 2.44m x 1.37m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bonhill Road, Dumbarton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dumbarton Central Station0.3 miles
- Dumbarton East Station0.5 miles
- Dalreoch Station0.7 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Dumbarton
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.