High Street, TN22
- An exceptional brand 4 bedroom detached executive style home
- Finished to a high specification
- Underfloor heating throughout the ground floor
- Beautifully tiled bathroom suites
- Large stunning rear gardens
- Kitchen/dining/family room with glass lantern and central island
- Spacious sitting room
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
- 10 Year Protek warranty
- Walking distance of the railway station and 2 public Inns
The accommodation is arranged over two storeys, with the ground made up of a central hallway with an oak staircase with frameless glass balustrade rising to the galleried landing and cloakroom. A large sitting with an impressive floor to ceiling glass window. A separate utility room with base and wall mounted units with space and plumbing for appliances. The impressive kitchen/dining /family room fitted with a matching range of handless units with an integrated tall fridge, freezer and Bosch dishwasher. Enjoying a double aspect and pleasant view towards the rear garden.
The first provides a spacious landing with hatch giving access to a partly boarded loft with retractable ladder, a master bedroom having a walking wardrobe, en-suite wet room and vanity unit with his and hers sink. A guest bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite. Two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with enclosed bath and separate shower cubicle. All toilets have concealed closets.
Outside the front of the property is approached via a block paved driveway which provides ample parking and in turn leads to the integral garage. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a porcelain tiled seating terrace adjoining the rear of the property.
Kitchen from Design Interiors
Leicht designer kitchen
Colour; Olive grey
Cosmopolitan white stone worktops in kitchen and utility
Waterfall ends to the island
Bora induction hob in island
Double oven, warming tray and microwave
Full length fridge
Full length freezer
Built in wardrobes from Design Interiors
Completion Early 2021
The property is within easy reach of the village centre which offers excellent local primary schools, a doctors surgery, a church, local inns, a village store and a railway station offering services to London (London Bridge approx 67 mins). Uckfield town centre is approximately four miles distant and offers a more comprehensive range of shops and public facilities including a leisure centre and sixth form college and a railway station with lines to London. Haywards Heath with a faster direct train service to London (Victoria) and London Bridge 47 mins can be accessed via the A272 and is approximately 13 miles distant. The county town of Lewes and Tunbridge Wells are also within driving distance. The south coast resorts of Brighton City centre and Eastbourne are 18 and 19 miles away respectively and the stunning Ashdown Forest with its walks and bridle paths are within a short driving distance.
High Street, TN22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxted Station0.2 miles
- Uckfield Station2.3 miles
- Crowborough Station4.4 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference rowan. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.