Bury Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale
Bury Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale is a 1 bedroom second floor apartment, situated in an ideal position for all amenities in Rawtenstall town centre. Located within easy walking distance of everything that Rawtenstall has to offer, this rental property offers accommodation with neutral modern decor throughout and new carpets due soon!
With superb access to all local amenities, the property is also perfect for access to public transport and commuter links, with the X43 bus route just a few yards away and regional motorway connections almost on the doorstep.
Internally, the property briefly comprises: Hall, open plan Lounge/ Kitchen, Bedroom 1 and Shower Room. Externally, there public parking provision available nearby, as well as the express bus route and great commuter links. A rare rental opportunity with viewing therefore recommended.
* 1 Bedroom, Second Floor Flat * Prime, Town Centre Location * Perfect for All Local Amenities * Excellent Public Transport Links Nearby * Ideal for M66/M65 Regional Motorway Links
Kitchen / Lounge - 4.89m x 3.63m (16'1" x 11'11") -
Bedroom 1 - 2.86m x 2.74m (9'5" x 9'0") -
Shower Room -
Agents Notes Rental - ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - If the landlord of this property decides to accept you with a pet, the rent for the property will usually be increased by 5%.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Disclaimer - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
BrochuresBrochureBury Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale
Bury Road, Rawtenstall, Rossendale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Accrington Station4.9 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station5.4 miles
- Huncoat Station5.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Farrow & Farrow
Not all estate agents are the same and Farrow & Farrow are different! We are a new agent, with new ideas and a fresh new approach to outstanding customer service, but with comprehensive knowledge and market expertise, from working in the Rossendale Valley handling property sales and lettings for over 10 years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30004794. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow , Rossendale & Bacup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.