Barnhorn Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
- THREE BEDROOMS & STUDY ROOM
- EN SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- DETACHED HOUSE
- EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN WITH OUTBUILDINGS & FISH POND
- UTILITY ROOM & CONSERVATORY
- SOUGHT AFTER LITTLE COMMON LOCATION
A unique opportunity has arisen to acquire this stunning three bedroom detached house in the sought after location of Little Common situated within 0.8 miles of Little Common Village and within close proximity to local bus routes offering direct access to Eastbourne, Hastings and Bexhill Town Centre
A unique opportunity has arisen to acquire this stunning three bedroom detached house in the sought after location of Little Common situated within 0.8 miles of Little Common Village and within close proximity to local bus routes offering direct access to Eastbourne, Hastings and Bexhill Town Centre. Boasting with spacious and contemporary accommodation the property comprises; a lounge, kitchen, 3rd reception room, study, cloakroom, three bedrooms, family bathroom and en suite. Further benefiting from a utility room and conservatory. The property also benefits from having a sweeping driveway at the front of the property and an extensive rear garden with outbuildings and a fish pond. To truly appreciate this unique family home please call to book a viewing in !
Private front door into
With double glazed windows to the front & side aspects & Double glazed front door into
Under stairs cupboard, inset fish tank into wall, parquet flooring.
Living Room 15' 1" into bay x 13' 6" ( 4.60m into bay x 4.11m )
Double glazed bay fronted window to the front aspect, radiator, TV and phone points, parquet flooring and spotlights.
Kitchen 17' 6" x 10' ( 5.33m x 3.05m )
Double glazed rear and side facing windows. Modern fitted kitchen including base units, work surfaces with a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer, range cooker with 8 ring hob with cooker-hood, space for fridge/freezer, TV and phone points.
Reception Room 14' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.50m x 3.63m )
Open fire place, radiator, Opens onto
Conservatory 20' 5" x 10' 1" ( 6.22m x 3.07m )
Double glazed rear and side windows, Tiled flooring and sliding doors. door into
with access into
Utility Room 8' 1" x 7' 7" ( 2.46m x 2.31m )
Double glazed rear facing windows, wall and base cupboards, Belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, and door to garden.
Fully tiled shower enclosure, wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Study 9' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.82m x 2.21m )
Skylight, spotlights and radiator.
From Entrance Hall. stairs rise to
Cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 13' 7" ( 4.17m x 4.14m )
Double glazed side and front facing window, built in wardrobes, wooden floor and radiator.
Fully tiled suite comprising of rear and side windows, 2 person Jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 12' 7" ( 4.11m x 3.84m )
Double glazed side and front facing windows, built in wardrobes, wooden flooring, radiator and TV and phone points.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.95m )
Double glazed side and rear facing window, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Two double glazed rear facing windows, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wc, wash hand basin, radiator and spotlights.
To the front of the property there is a sweeping driveway providing off road parking for multiple vehicles leading to a garage with up & over door
To the rear of the property there is extensive gardens being level and predominently laid to lawn with planted borders and a large decking seating area, two filtered ponds and an outbuilding measuring 21ft x 12ft supplied with power, light and water.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Barnhorn Road, Bexhill-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cooden Beach Station0.8 miles
- Collington Station1.4 miles
- Bexhill Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bexhill On Sea Fox & Sons office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bexhill On Sea
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOS109752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bexhill On Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.