Mill Lane, Lambourn, Hungerford
- Gardens adjoining open countryside with delightful views
- Sitting room with wood burning stove
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast/family
- Dining/family room
- 3 outbuildings
- Large family bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Cloakroom and separate wc
- Gravelled driveway with off road park parking
- Gas fired fired central heating
Adjoining open countryside with delightful views the accommodation comprises good sized entrance hallway and a spacious sitting room with open fireplace and insert wood burning stove which extends through into a L-shaped and well-appointed kitchen/breakfast/family room, a porch/boot room to the side and a cloak room to the rear with a further useful WC which is accessed from the garden only. The ground floor accommodation is further complemented with a separate dining/family room with feature fireplace. To the first floor there are 3 good sized bedrooms and a large family bathroom featuring a roll top bath. Externally, the property offers an extensive range of outbuildings which could serve a number of purposes. Previously business located here have been a forge and a car repair business. To the front of the property a gravelled driveway provides ample off road parking and access to the workshops, stores and garage.
NB: Buyers would have to satisfy themselves with the Local Authority as to a suitability for commercial purposes.
All main services connected.
Gas fired central heating to radiators
BrochuresBrochureMill Lane, Lambourn, Hungerford
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Mill Lane, Lambourn, Hungerford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hungerford Station6.6 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30006964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.