Wildwood Ringway, Stafford
- FIRST FLOOR MAISONETTE APARTMENT
- LEASEHOLD FOR PEOPLE OVER 55 YEARS OLD
- LOUNGE AND FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS AND SHOWER ROOM
- INTERCOM AND WARDEN SERVICE
- COMMUNAL PARKING AND GARDENS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO AMENITIES
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Double glazed front door, ceiling light point, warden cord, stairs to first floor with stair lift.
Light point, door to lounge.
4.51m x 3.54m (14'10" x 11'7")
UPVC double glazed window to front, coal effect electric fire surround, storage heater, double doors to over stairs storage with shelving, telephone intercom. warden cord, television and telephone point, door to inner hall and kitchen.
3.73m x 1.99m (12'3" x 6'6")
Range of fitted units and drawers to wall and base level with roll edge work tops and tiled splash backs incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, cooker space with extractor and light point above, space for fridge freezer and washing machine, door to storage, UPVC double glazed window to front, ceiling light point, panel heater, warden cord.
Loft access with drop down ladder, doors to rooms.
3.46m x 3.20m (11'4" x 10'6")
UPVC double glazed window to rear, storage heater, double doors to built in wardrobe with additional storage above, warden cord, ceiling light point.
3.05m x 2.09m (10' x 6'10")
UPVC double glazed window to rear, panel heater, warden cord, ceiling light point.
Suite comprising concealed cistern W/C, wash hand basin with mixer tap, double width shower enclosure with sliding glazed door and wall mounted electric shower, UPVC double glazed window to side, ceiling light point, warden cord.
Butters John Bee Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
Butters John Bee Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wildwood Ringway, Stafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station2.1 miles
- Penkridge Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Butters John Bee Stafford is location on Salter Street. Whether you would like to buy, sell, rent or let residential or commercial property, we are the local property specialists for you. Give us a call 8am-10pm or visit us in branch Monday to Saturday.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0913_BJB091399985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Butters John Bee, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.