Wells House, Brodrick Drive, Ilkley, LS29
- Westerly facing aspect
- Living room with French doors to a paved terrace
- Dining kitchen with integrated appliances
- Principal bedroom with en-suite shower room off
- Lovely and well cared for communal grounds
- Stunning entrance area with full height atrium
- Parking space included
The sale of Apartment 6 Wells house offers a wonderful opportunity to acquire a very comfortable home – one set within a magnificent landmark building close to Ilkley Moor and yet within walking distance of central amenities and the railway station with its Leeds, Bradford and London connections.
The apartment is approached off a breath taking communal entrance hall which features a full height atrium. A spacious private reception hall has a guest cloakroom off and provides access to the principal accommodation which is all orientated to the west and enjoys typically Victorian high ceilings. There is a large living room with French doors to a paved terrace; a dining kitchen with integrated appliances; and a good size double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom off with shower over teh bath. Externally there is an allocated parking space and further “on street” parking. The residents of Wells House have the use of lovely mature grounds, with extensive planting and feature ponds.
The former Victorian spa town of Ilkley enjoys a beautiful setting in the heart of unspoilt Wharfedale – a location which provides a highly desirable living environment with ready access to some of Yorkshire’s finest countryside whilst also providing a practical base for those looking to travel into business centres as far apart as the East Lancashire conurbation, Harrogate, York and the nearby cities of Leeds and Bradford Ilkley is well known for its first class shopping and offers a choice of local and national stores – these are complimented by social and recreational amenities including theatre groups, restaurants and wine bars, as well as a number of sports clubs to suit a variety of interests. The town offers churches of a number of denominations as well as a health centre.
The property is leasehold with the balance of a lease of 999 years from 2000. The current service charge is £4,346 per annum.
From our office in the centre of town proceed up Wells Road, passing over a cattle grid by the Darwin Gardens. Take the next right hand turn towards Wells House and park to the left hand side.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Wells House, Brodrick Drive, Ilkley, LS29
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkley Station0.4 miles
- Ben Rhydding Station1.3 miles
- Burley-in-Wharfedale Station3.1 miles
About the agent
As one of the longest established independent estate agents and consultant surveyors in the UK Dacre, Son & Hartley have been synonymous with reliability and integrity for 200 years. In this dynamic market place, we have earned a reputation for honesty, commitment and professionalism, through dedicating ourselves to our customer's needs.
Estate Agents Ilkley
We offer property for sale in Ilkley, including new homes. Towns & villages covered by
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK080126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.