Ayr Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
- An impressive 1920s detached house within large secluded garden grounds.
- One of the districts most admired period family homes.
- Large garden grounds with gated driveway with multiple parking.
- Set under a re-roofed system.
- Successful blend of traditional and modern design features.
- Great location for all of Newton Mearns’ amenities.
Corum are delighted to present to the market this traditional period villa that displays a wealth of original design features which is nicely balanced with modern contemporary finishes.
Notable features include an upgraded and refitted roof system (2019), a modern system of gas central heating with refitted boiler, double glazed windows and doors, monitored alarm system and CCTV security and the house also retains original wood panelling and parquet flooring.
Impressive reception hallway with focal point fireplace, separate WC/cloaks area, 33 foot combined lounge/dining room, downstairs bedroom (currently used as a study) with French doors to decking and gardens, TV/family room, dining sized kitchen with access through to laundry room. Impressive broad staircase leading to spacious landing with principal bedroom with a fully fitted separate dressing room (formerly a bedroom) and a large en-suite bathroom, two further bedrooms and a main family bathroom. Partially floored attic.
Lovely secluded gardens with well stocked planting beds. The gated access leads to large driveway providing parking for multiple vehicles to the front and side of the house. Double garage to the rear with up and over door, fitted with power and light.
EER Band D.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Ayr Road, Newton Mearns, Glasgow, G77
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Patterton Station1.1 miles
- Whitecraigs Station1.3 miles
- Williamwood Station2.0 miles
About the agent
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18115479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.