- 2 bedrooms, 1 double & 1 single
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Sitting/dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- No parking
- Short walk to Bicester Village, Bicester town centre and train stations
Bicester is a thriving town with a traditional weekly market & a combination of local shops & high street businesses, as well as Bicester Village shopping outlet centre. The town also has two stations (Bicester Village & Bicester North) & easy access to the A34 & M40 to Oxford & London.
Contact Finders Keepers for full details quoting ref R35472
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester Town Station0.3 miles
- Bicester North Station0.5 miles
- Islip Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1972 Finders Keepers is a letting agent covering Oxfordshire and the surrounding area.
We deliver a comprehensive service from search and acquisition through furnishing and refurbishment to letting and property management. Since our foundation in 1972, we've built a reputation for professionalism, rigorous processes and responsiveness. We employ over 100 staff across 8 locations, the vast major
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P122621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Bicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.