Newford Crescent, Stoke-on-trent, ST2
- Delightful Forecourted Mid Terraced Home
- Sought After And Popular Location
- No Upward Chain
- Superb Open Plan Gropund Floor Living Space
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Two Good Size Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking To Rear
- Rear Yard And Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
Purplebricks are proud to offer to the market this forecourted mid terraced home featuring an excellent open plan ground floor living space, ideally suited to today's modern lifestyle and superb for those who love to entertain. The property is situated in the sought after and popular residential area of Milton and is sure to be of special interest to first time buyers.
The accommodation comprises, in brief, on the ground floor, open plan lounge and breakfast kitchen, rear lobby, bathroom and on the first floor, landing and two good size bedrooms.
Externally there is an enclosed rear yard, rear garden and off road parking.
Further benefits include, UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and viewings are highly recommended to fully appreciate this delightful home.
"To book your viewing please visit
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Newford Crescent, Stoke-on-trent, ST2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longport Station2.7 miles
- Stoke-on-Trent Station3.1 miles
- Longton Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Central England
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and convenient. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts the customer in control of their sale. And best of all, there's no commission with Purplebricks. We always charge a fair, fixed fee.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1033372-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Central England. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.