Richings Way, Richings Park, SL0
- *FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED WITH NEARLY 2000 SQUARE FT OF ACCOMMODATION*
- *TWO LARGE RECEPTIONS PLUS KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM*
- *FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR*
- *FIFTH BEDROOM AND BATHROOM IN THE LOFT*
- *17'4 X 14'7 DOUBLE GARAGE*
- *LARGE PLOT AND NO UPPER CHAIN*
*FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED WITH NEARLY 2000 SQUARE FT OF ACCOMMODATION*
*TWO LARGE RECEPTIONS PLUS KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM*
*FOUR GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS AND FAMILY BATHROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR*
*FIFTH BEDROOM AND BATHROOM IN THE LOFT*
*17'4 X 14'7 DOUBLE GARAGE*
*LARGE PLOT AND NO UPPER CHAIN*
This five bedroom detached home is located in highly sought after Richings Park and is walking distance to Iver Station, which will soon link up to the pending Crossrail route.
This impressive property is offered to the market with no upper chain and has potential to further improve or extend (subject to the usual consents).
Internally and on the ground floor is a 19'5 x 14'1 living room which offers a triple aspect, a 14'3 x 13'7 dining room with a feature rear bay window, 19'5 x 8'10 kitchen/breakfast room and a cloakroom.
On the first floor is a 14'4 x 13'7 master bedroom with a feature rear bay window, 12' x 11'11 bedroom two, two more bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The loft has also been converted to provide a 17'7 x 9'7 bedroom five and a bathroom.
To the front of the property is a good sized drive with ample off street parking and a double garage. The rear garden is secluded and an excellent size, with a large large and plenty of shrub borders.
The property is located within walking distance of various local amenities and to Iver train station, operated by the Great Western Railway to London, Paddington and Oxford, and soon to be connected via Crossrail, which will further reduce journey times.
Central London is also easily accessible by road via the M40, A40, M4 and M25 and Heathrow Airport is situated only 5 miles away.
Iver has an excellent choice of state and independent schools. The area is well served for sporting facilities and the countryside, including Black Park and Langley Park.
The larger centres of Gerrards Cross and Uxbridge are also close by where there are a large selection of shops, supermarkets, restaurants, and entertainment facilities including a multiplex cinema.
Richings Way, Richings Park, SL0
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Iver Station0.5 miles
- Langley Station1.4 miles
- West Drayton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Over 50 years of combined experience
Hilton King & Locke opened in 2001 and the Directors, Mark Prieg, Leigh Gridley and Jann Prieg have over 50 years of combined estate agency experience. Choosing the right estate agent can be one of the most important decisions that you make. Property is our passion here at Hilton King & Locke and our focus is to always provide an exceptional service and exceed the expectations of our clients. We
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18221519. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hilton King & Locke, Iver. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.