Balmoral Road, Northampton
- Three Bedroom Property
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Open Lounge/Diner
- Triple Compartment Cellar
- For Sale By Auction (T&C's apply)
- Subject To An Undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyer's Fees Apply
- The Modern Method Of Auction
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale by way of modern auction this three bedroom terraced property located in Kingsthorpe Grove with close proximity to local schools, local conveniences and a supermarket. The property is in need of some modernisation.
For sale by Modern Method of Auction. Starting Bid Price £170,000 plus Reservation Fee.
Entered via double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect and door to cellar.
Lounge 11' 7" plus bay x 10' 4" ( 3.53m plus bay x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and opening to;-
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 6" max ( 3.78m x 2.90m max )
Breakfast Room 11' 4" x 9' 5" max ( 3.45m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, tiling to splashback areas, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and double glazed window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space and doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' 1" max x 10' 4" plus bay ( 4.60m max x 3.15m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 9' 2" max ( 3.78m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 9' 3" max ( 3.45m x 2.82m max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, open electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area and flower and shrub borders.
Cellar Room One 10' 3" plus bay x 15' 1" max ( 3.12m plus bay x 4.60m max )
Cellar Room Two 13' 9" max x 12' ( 4.19m max x 3.66m )
Opens to cellar room three.
Cellar Room Three 22' 9" x 8' 8" ( 6.93m x 2.64m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear garden and double glazed window to the side aspect.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance. The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded. This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £220.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold. The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you. Whilst these services are recommended as it is believed they will be of benefit; you are under no obligation to use any of these services and you should always consider your options before services are
accepted. Where services are accepted the Auctioneer or Partner Agent may receive payment for the recommendation and you will be informed of any referral arrangement and payment prior to any services being taken by you.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Balmoral Road, Northampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northampton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Northampton North William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Northampton North
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN106109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Northampton North on 01604 912038.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.