Maple Road, Shaftesbury
- Modern And Well Presented Accommodation
- Popular And Well Regarded Location
- Ideal Investment Or First Time Purchase
- Family Bathroom And Additional En-Suite Shower Room
- Driveway Parking For Two Vehicles
- South Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- EPC: B
The North Dorset Saxon hilltop market town of Shaftesbury is famed for the iconic cobbled street of Gold Hill and rich history going back to the times of King Alfred. Shaftesbury is a delightful community orientated town with an attractive and bustling High Street that provides most everyday requirements including a farmers' market, cafés, charity shops, various retail shops, veterinary practise and a cottage hospital. The local road network offers strong connections to the other main towns in the region including Gillingham, Salisbury, Sherborne, Warminster and Yeovil as well as to the South Coast. In addition the A303 links with the M3 that makes London accessible for the motorist.
There are railway stations at Gillingham (4.5 miles) and Tisbury (8 miles) with mainline services to London (Waterloo) and the West Country. Families are drawn to this area by the quality of life and excellent choice of state and independent schools including Port Regis, Clayesmore,...
A modern and recently constructed, three bedroom semi-detached house located on the eastern fringe of the market town of Shaftesbury.
Internally, this Immaculately presented property offers an entrance hall, downstairs WC, kitchen, sitting / dining room, three bedrooms with en suite to the master as well as a further bathroom.
Externally, the property offers driveway parking to the side for two vehicles.
The private and enclosed rear garden is of a good size and enjoys a westerly facing aspect.
All mains services are connected.
Dorset Council, Band D
Strictly by appointment, only with Boatwrights.
Please do get in touch to ask us about our 'Safe Viewings Guidelines'
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Maple Road, Shaftesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gillingham (Dorset) Station4.4 miles
- Tisbury Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Here at Boatwrights, we are totally committed to providing our Clients with market leading service, expert knowledge, honesty and professionalism at all times.
Our ethos is to remove the stress out of buying, selling, or renting a property, that’s why all of our Staff are professionally trained to deliver the best customer service and the best experience possible.
As a carefully selected member of The Guild of Property Professionals, we also have access to an extensive range of m
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10501110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Boatwrights Estate Agents, Shaftesbury - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.