London Street, Chertsey, KT16
- Grade-II Listed Period Cottage
- Lovely Double Master Bedroom and Good Size 2nd Bedroom
- Stunning Sitting/Breakfast Room with Fireplace & Plantation Shutters to Windows
- Modern Kitchen/DIning Room with White Units, Oven & Hob and Spaces for Usual Appliances
- Inner Lobby with Space for Café-Style Table etc
- Ground Floor Bathroom with Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Lovely Old-Walled & Hard-Landscaped Rear Garden
- Our Clients Rent a Garage in Galsworthy Road - Applications can be made at Runnymede BC
Just a couple of hundred of yards from Chertsey's active town centre with its range of shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. Chertsey's schools for all ages are highly reputed and transport links to the M25, M3, M4, Heathrow & Gatwick are excellent. The River Thames is within an easy stroll as is the train station with its links to London Waterloo.
London Street, Chertsey, KT16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chertsey Station0.5 miles
- Addlestone Station1.5 miles
- Shepperton Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 486632. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Ottershaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.