Olive Close, Raf Lakenheath, Suffolk, IP27
- Refurbished two bed house
- Spacious rooms
- New fitted Kitchen with some appliances
- Ample storage throughout
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Air source central heating
- Off street parking
- BT Infinity available
- Available early October.
Broadband: 71Mb-80Mb Std, Min. 65Mb Fibreoptic (Estimated download speed by BT on postcode) Checked 16/09/2020
In more detail the accommodation comprises of:-
Insert coir doormat to front and rear door. Large storage cupboard.
LOUNGE/DINER: 16'0" max (8'4" min) x 16'0" (10'5" min) (4.88m max (2.54m min) x 4.88m (3.18m min)
KITCHEN: 10'4" x 10'2" (3.15m x 3.1m)
Newly re fitted. Vinyl laminate floor, Ceramic hob with extractor, integrated dishwasher, space for washing machine and dryer and stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink with mixer taps.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR:
BEDROOM ONE: 12'5" x 10'11" (3.78m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM TWO: 10'2" x 9'0" (3.1m x 2.74m)
STORE: 7'3" x 6'4" (2.21m x 1.93m) leading from Bedroom 2, restricted head height
With potential as small study or walk in dressing room.
BATHROOM: 7'0" x 5'8" (2.13m x 1.73m)
P-shaped bath with shower over, WC, Hand basin built in vanity unit, vinyl flooring, Chrome towel rail, mirror and spotlights.
To the rear is a bin store with small patio area, rest mainly laid to lawn and to the front is a gravel drive with off street parking for 2-3 cars.
The internal photographs are of a fully refurbished property of the same model.
Lakenheath has a wide range of amenities including:- shops, local services, public house, church, a national bank, modern doctors surgery and schooling for primary age. In addition the recently opened “Sports Pavilion” on the playing fields adds a further range of sports and leisure facilities to the existing Football and Cricket clubs. Lakenheath also boasts a railway station approximately 2 miles from the centre of the village. Lakenheath is approximately 5 miles from Mildenhall, 6 miles from Brandon and 12 miles from Thetford where a larger range of services and facilities can be found. Via the A14 it is easy to access the A11 five ways roundabout and subsequently through to Newmarket to the south, Cambridge to the west and Bury St Edmunds to the east with convenient ease.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Olive Close, Raf Lakenheath, Suffolk, IP27
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lakenheath Station4.0 miles
- Brandon Station5.9 miles
About the agent
WHY CHOOSE BALMFORTH?
With seven day a week office opening, on base access, Rightmove Listings, full A3 colour property particulars, town centre location and many more. The results speak for themselves!
- Two prominent office locations (Mildenhall - main office and Beck Row - satellite office) with state of the art computer linked software
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK (Mildenhall)
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FBM191125_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balmforth, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.