Rock End Avenue, Torquay
- Stunning New Detached Home
- Impressive first floor living space
- Wonderful sea and coastal views
- Bi-folding doors leading to a Southerly balcony enjoying magnificent views
- Two en-suite shower rooms and a spacious family bathroom
- Open Plan living
- High level of specification
- Bespoke Design
The current layout offers spacious living space on the first floor featuring a magnificent open plan room featuring vaulted ceilings and bi-folding doors opening on to the southern facing balcony, a design that offers an abundance of natural light along with 3 double bedrooms with master en-suite and a stunning view across Torbay. The kitchen will feature a breakfast bar for casual dining and complete with an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, induction hob, fan assisted oven and built-in fridge freezer.
The ground floor, hallway has doors leading to further large en-suite bedroom, utility, W/C and games room.
Externally entry will be via automatic gates to a brick pavior driveway provides off road parking for two cars, bike and bin storage. Additional very large circa third acre terraced garden area with possibly the best direct sea views in Torbay - possible with further development potential STP.
Rock End Avenue, Torquay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Torquay Station1.2 miles
- Torre Station1.8 miles
- Paignton Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We are a new estate agency, established by property professionals together with over 50 years of experience. We realised we needed to take a fresh look at how to operate a contemporary Estate Agency because Estate Agency services have changed enormously over the last few years.
Kingbourne offers a personalised service at competitive pricing, together with our local knowledge and contacts, gives us a distinct advantage when it comes to selling your home.
Selling your property can b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102912000101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kingbourne & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.