Montalt Road, Cheylesmore, Coventry, CV3
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- uPVC Double Glazed & Gas Centrally Heated
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- First Floor Fitted Bathroom
- Gardens to Front & Rear of Property
- Block Paved Drive to Garage
uPVC Double Glazed door to:
uPVC double glazed door to:
Stairs off to the first floor. Understairs cupboard. Tiled floor. Central heating radiator. Door to Lounge.
17'7" (5m 35cm) approx. x 11'0" (3m 35cm) approx. into Rear Bay
Kitchen Area - Fitted with ample wall and base units with work surfaces over. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing and adequate space for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Double doors to the Lounge.
Dining Area - uPVC double glazed window to the rear. uPVC double glazed French doors to the rear. Tiled floor.
17'2" (5m 23cm) approx. into Bay x 11'4" (3m 45cm) approx.
uPVC double glazed Bay window to the front. Central heating radiator. Wall mounted electric fire.
All rooms off. uPVC double glazed window to the side. Access to the loft.
13'6" (4m 11cm) approx. into Bay x 10'4" (3m 14cm) approx.
uPVC double glazed Bay window to the front. Central heating radiator.
14'8" (4m 47cm) approx. into Bay x 10'9" (3m 27cm) approx.
uPVC double glazed Bay window to the rear. Central heating radiator.
7'9" (2m 36cm) approx. x 6'10" (2m 8cm) approx.
uPVC double glazed window to the front. Central heating radiator.
Fitted white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower and screen over. Low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor and walls. Heated chrome towel rail. uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Front - Block paved drive to Garage and ample additional parking.
Rear - Paved Patio then laid to lawn. Fenced to both sides. Pedestrian access to the garage and front.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
(4) Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
(5) Alternative Estates have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
(6) Alternative Estates have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
TENURE - FREEHOLD
TENURE - We understand from the vendor that the property is Freehold. Alternative Estates has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Montalt Road, Cheylesmore, Coventry, CV3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station0.9 miles
- Canley Station2.1 miles
- Coventry Arena Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Why Use Us?
Selling or Letting your property can be a complicated, frustrating and time consuming process. We can smooth the path and make the process painless for you. Our experienced team offers highly professional, personalised and individually tailored advice to achieve the maximum price possible for your property, whilst ensuring that all legal requirements are met to avoid common pitfalls. We were established in 1990 and have excellent knowledge of the local property market. We pr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NEU-G041165YWY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alternative Estates, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.