Avenue Road, LEAMINGTON SPA
- **£1100 INCLUDING ALL BILLS**
- Beautifully Presented 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Luxury Kitchen
- EPC C
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Modern Grey Furnsihings
- Internal Viewing Highly Recommended
- Parking Permits Avaialble
- Walking Distance To Town Centre & Train Station
***£1100 INC BILLS*** A lovely ground floor furnished one bedroom apartment situated situated in a highly sought after location in Leaminton Spa.
The property has been finished to a high standard and comprises of a communal hall entrance leading to ground floor apartment, with stunning open plan lounge and breakfast kitchen. The contemporary cream breakfast kitchen has been fitted with a solid oak worktops, appliances to include; oven and gas hob, integrated fridge and washing machine, hob extractor. A spacious double bedroom with built in floor to ceiling double wardrobes and shelving. There is a separate fitted modern shower-room with built in basin with vanity, shower and wc, heated chrome towel rail and a large mirror. The property benefits from lots of natural light. The well-presented apartment is offered with a neutral grey and white colour palette and is gas centrally heated. Rent £1100 to include bills. Avenue Road is a sought after location in Leamington being within walking distance to the town centre, train station, parks, restaurants, bars and high street shops.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Avenue Road, LEAMINGTON SPA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station0.3 miles
- Warwick Station1.7 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Leamington Spa for all your property needs
At Connells our t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P4383E0228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.