Mountbatten Drive, Leverington, Wisbech
- Four bedrooms with a potential 5th downstairs
- Three reception rooms
- Off road parking
- Popular location just outside the town
- Rear enclosed garden
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME! This modern 4 bedroom link-detached house is offered in fantastic condition in a popular location just outside of town. With 4 bedrooms, 3 reception rooms, utility room, off road parking and a good size rear garden this property has all the space for the family!
SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME! This modern 4 bedroom link-detached house is offered in fantastic condition in a popular location just outside of town. Downstairs accommodation consists of a welcoming entrance hall, open plan lounge/diner, the garage has been converted into a separate living room/downstairs bedroom, downstairs cloakroom, modern kitchen and utility area. Upstairs you will find four good size bedrooms and the family bathroom. Outside the property features off road parking for multiple vehicles and a really good size rear enclosed garden perfect for the kids. Contact us today to arrange your viewing!
Lounge 16' 7" x 10' 3" ( 5.05m x 3.12m )
Dining Room 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.36m )
Sitting Room / Bedroom 16' x 7' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.34m )
Utility Room 11' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.43m x 2.06m )
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' ( 3.30m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 9' 10" x 7' 5" ( 3.00m x 2.26m )
Bedroom Four 10' 10" x 6' 6" ( 3.30m x 1.98m )
Family Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 7" ( 1.98m x 2.01m )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Long Sutton. Continue out of town taking note of ASDA on your left hand side. At the second set of traffic lights follow the road round to the right into Sutton Road. Turn right into Peatlings Lane and then turn left into Mountbatten Drive where you will find the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Mountbatten Drive, Leverington, Wisbech
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station8.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Wisbech William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Wisbech
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB121024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.