Brynamlwg, Talywain, Pontypool
- SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY
- THREE BEDROOMS MASTER FEATURING EN SUITE
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY SUITABLE FOR THREE CARS
- REAR GARDEN
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMENDED
Main Description - *** GUIDE PRICE £180,000 - £190,000 *** One2One Estate Agents are delighted to market this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED property in the sought-after Pontypool area. To the front of the property is a driveway suitable three cars leading onto a garage. Internally the ground floor benefits from an entrance hall, a W/C cloakroom, a living room and a modern kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances and French doors to the rear garden. The first floor consists of a landing area, a family bathroom and two bedrooms of which one is a double with the master featuring and en suite. The Second floor is a converted double bedroom. The rear garden comprises of patio, decked and lawn areas. There are fenced surroundings offering privacy.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.82m (15'10") x 2.70m (8'10")
Modern fitted kitchen with ample floor and wall cupboard units complimented with roll edge worktops, double glazed window to rear, radiator, double door, door to:
Living Room 4.80m (15'9") max x 3.67m (12'1")
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom 2 4.82m (15'10") x 2.70m (8'10")
Double glazed window to rear, window to rear, two Storage cupboard, two double doors.
Bedroom 1 6.03m (19'9") x 2.78m (9'1")
Double glazed window to front, Storage cupboard, radiator.
Suite comprising step in shower cubicle, low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin.
Suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, obscure double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 3 4.16m (13'8") x 2.00m (6'7")
Double glazed skylight, skylight, radiator.
BrochuresBrochureBrynamlwg, Talywain, Pontypool
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Brynamlwg, Talywain, Pontypool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontypool & New Inn Station3.0 miles
- Llanhilleth Station3.5 miles
- Cwmbran Station5.3 miles
About the agent
As a company we pride ourselves on being able to provide our clients with the services they require. If you are looking to sell, we charge a fee of £699. This is regardless of your property price and is also on a no sale no fee basis. Furthermore there is no tie in on our contracts, as we ha
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30015379. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by One2One, Torfaen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.