London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
- * AVAILABLE NOW
- * 2 BEDROOMS
- * BRAND NEW FULLY FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- * NEW BATHROOM SUITE WITH SOWER OVER BATH
- * GAS CENTRAL HEATING & FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED
- * NEW CARPETS
- * NO CHILDREN OR PETS
- * CALL TO VIEW
* NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING
* NEW DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
* NEW CARPETING AND FLOORING
* NEWLY DECORATED
* LOUNGE 13'9 X 12'7 (4.20 X 3.85)
* NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN (9'10 X 7'4 (3.00 X 2.25) NEW OVEN & HOB WASHING MACHINE & FRIDGE/FREEZER
* BEDROOM 1: 13'9 X 10@ (4.20 X 3.06)
* BEDROOM 2: 10'10 X 8' (3.31 X 2.44) + BUILT IN WARDROBES
* NEW WHITE BATHROOM SUITE WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
* CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES INCLUDING SHOPS
* COUNCIL TAX BAND B
* SORRY NO PETS OR CHILDREN
* TENANT MINIMUM TOTAL INCOME REQUIRED £25500 PA
RESERVATION AMOUNT: 1 week’s rent – This will be included within the first months rental due at the successful start of the tenancy.Relevant letting fees and tenant protection informationAs well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
PERMITTED PAYMENTSBefore the tenancy starts payable ABODE ‘THE AGENT’RESERVATION FEE is non-refundable should the application be declined for non-disclosure of material information. E.g. Adverse credit, landlord, employment, accountant and or income history Right to rent disallowed. If the tenant decides not to proceed.Should the tenancy not commence on the agreed date which is normally 14 days from agreement to rent unless alternative date agreed at time of reservation due to the tenants action or inaction.
DEPOSIT: 1 MONTHS RENTALDuring the tenancy payable to ABODEPayment of £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreementPayment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above Bank of England base rate.Payment of £50.00 For the reasonable incurred cost for the loss of keys/security devices.Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.During the tenancyUtilities – gas, electricity, waterCommunications – telephone and broadbandInstallation of cable/satelliteSubscription to cable/satellite supplierTelevision licence
Council TaxOther permitted paymentsAny other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
TENANT PROTECTIONABODE is a member of CM Protect Ltd, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of Mydeposits, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent’s website or by contacting the agent directly.
London Road, Westcliff-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcliff Station0.6 miles
- Chalkwell Station0.7 miles
- Southend Victoria Station1.1 miles
About the agent
ABODE Estates are the agents you need whether you are selling, letting, buying or renting.
We pride ourselves on offering a relaxed yet proven professional approach with an enthusiastic team who aim to offer a service where we know that clients have the confidence in us and come back time after time. That they are only too happy to recommend us to their friends and families - Why not look at our outstanding reviews and testimonials on Google from current and past cl
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8524090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Westcliff-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.