Blandings Court, Werngoch Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
Property ref: 121_661_4870486
Independent entrance approached via a panelled front door with small paned glazed inserts to upper part, leading onto an inner hallway area with window to side, single flight staircase to first floor level with stair lift to the first floor.
Deep and wide central landing area, built-out low level fronted store cupboard, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with shelving, telephone intercom with self-opening front door, access to loft.
Modern white suite comprising low level WC, wash basin with cupboards below, shower cubicle with Aqua shower, glazed shower screen, panelled radiator.
Main Lounge 25'0" (7.62m) into bay x 12'4" (3.76m)
Of excellent proportions with windows to two elevations with bay to front, visual fire surround with mantle, panelled radiator, opening to . . .
Dining Room 12'4" (3.76m) x 13'2" (4.01m) into bay
With bay to side overlooking the attractive communal gardens, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 11'7" (3.53m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Appointed along three sides in light textured fronts beneath round nose worktop surfaces, inset twin circular stainless steel bowls with mixer tap, matching range of base and eye level wall cupboards, space for slot-in cooker, Tricity circulating fan, ceramic wall tiling to work top areas, Ideal Classic gas central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, convenient semi-circular pop-up breakfasting table, double panelled radiator.
Bedroom 1 18'0" (5.49m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Overlooking the enclosed communal gardens, range of fitted wardrobes to one side, additional double wardrobes with coats rail and shelving, panelled radiator.
Bedroom 2 17'11" (5.46m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
Aspect to communal gardens, range of fitted wardrobes to one side, panelled radiator.
Comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with hand grips, ceramic wall tiling, panelled radiator.
Ornamentally laid and well-tended, laid to lawn with shrub and mature tree backdrops.
Single garage with up-and-over access door, power and lighting. The subject garage is the second from the right when facing the row of 4.
Viewers Material Information
1) Prospective viewers should view the Cardiff Adopted Local Development Plan 2006-2026 (LDP) and employ their own Professionals to make enquiries with Cardiff County Council Planning Department ( before making any transactional decision.
2) Transparency of Fees Regulations: We do not receive any referral fees/commissions from any of the Providers we recommend, apart from London & Country Mortgages, where we may receive a referral fee (amount dependent on the loan advance and product) from this Provider for recommending a borrower to them. This has no detrimental effect on the terms on any mortgage offered.
3) Please note that if the property is currently within Cardiff High School catchment area, there is no guarantee that your child or children will be enrolled at Cardiff High School, if requests, for places become over-subscribed. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries with Cardiff County Council Education Departmen...
Blandings Court, Werngoch Road, Cyncoed, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath High Level Station0.8 miles
- Heath Low Level Station0.8 miles
- Llanishen Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Innovators in knowledge, we are quick to implement new technology to enhance the buying and selling process but never at the cost of personal attention. The Directors and Valuers have 81 years experience between them but are very forward thinking in the methods, techniques of selling and Internet technology.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4870486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kelvin Francis Ltd, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.