Chrisp Street, London
- 3 Bedrooms
- Beautifully designed new kitchen
- Bright and spacious throughout
- Private large back garden with new deck
- Close to Limehouse Cut and River Lea
- Excellent transport links
Yopa is proud to market this fabulously charming, beautifully designed three bedroom terraced house in a prime location, perfect for first-time buyers or buy-to-let investment in London.
Benefiting from its own driveway, this light and bright family home comprises three spacious bedrooms, a beautifully designed living room opening to a large conservatory with access to a private spacious back garden, fully equipped new kitchen with integrated appliances, designated dining area and a family bathroom with new skylight.
Front door, windows, and roof are newly replaced to the highest quality.
Set in a family-friendly and residential area with a real sense of community, close by to Chrisp Street Market, this property is within walking distance of Langdon Park DLR station for easy access to Stratford, The City of London and Canary Wharf. A private driveway is another advantage for motorists with easy access to A12 and A13.
Limehouse Cut, River Lea, and some great parks are within walking distance for your morning jogs and afternoon walks and you are only a few stations away from River Thames, Canary Wharf, and Stratford with all their cafes, pubs, restaurants and local amenities set for your comfort.
Queen Mary University of London is also nearby, offering plenty of rental opportunities to landlords for corporate and academic tenants.
This property is available freehold and to view by-appointment-only now!
Chrisp Street, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langdon Park Station0.1 miles
- All Saints Station0.4 miles
- Devons Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
At Yopa London we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a competitiv
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 200870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.