Pollokshaws Road, Strathbungo, Glasgow
- Modern Apartment
- Security Entry
- Lift Access
- En Suite Bathroom
- WC/Shower Room
- Secure Undercover Parking
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
Impressive and well-presented second floor apartment nicely located on Pollokshaws Road, well placed for accessing the South Sides amenities as well as Glasgow City Centre. The property is further enhanced by two double bedrooms, en suite, private underground parking, communal lift and secure entry.
Westpoint Homes (2019) second floor flat really nicely presented throughout and upgraded from the original apartment. A great location well placed for accessing local amenities in Strathbungo as well as accessing Glasgow City Centre by road or train, a short distance from Pollokshields East Railway Station.
Security entry to smart carpeted hallway, stairs and residents lift, reception hallway with storage cupboard and utility cupboard with space for a washing machine, separate dryer and with storage space, lounge with French doors to a Paris balcony and semi open plan to a fully fitted kitchen with appliances. Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, 2nd double bedroom (both bedrooms with built in wardrobes), spacious WC/shower room with larger shower cabinet.
Gas central heating, double glazing, allocated parking space within Residents garage parking area.
Pollokshaws Road is an ideal venue for excellent local amenities with a great selection of coffee bars, restaurants and shopping with good public transport basically on the door step offering fast commuting to city centre.
Lounge 14' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.52m x 2.84m )
Kitchen 12' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.03m )
Master Bedroom 14' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.59m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.54m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Pollokshaws Road, Strathbungo, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pollockshields East Station0.2 miles
- Queens Park (Glasgow) Station0.5 miles
- West Street Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shawlands Glasgow Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Shawlands Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA108821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.