Ruden Way, Epsom
- Impresive Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
- Probate To Be Granted
- Off Street Parking & Garage
- Huge Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Sought After Location
- E.P.C. Rating TBC
Cairds of Epsom are pleased to welcome to the market this wonderful detached family home that offers a wealth of potential and really create your own special home. The ground floor boasts a welcoming entrance hall, WC, dining room, living room, sun room, kitchen with access to the lean too and garage. The first floor consists of three bedrooms and a recently renovated family bathroom. With a garage to side, off street parking for numerous cars, extremely spacious rear garden, huge potential to extend (STPP) and no onward chain, this is a must see home. Probate to be granted.
Call Cairds to book your appointment to view.
BrochuresRuden Way, Epsom
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Ruden Way, Epsom
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Epsom Downs Station0.2 miles
- Tattenham Corner Station0.8 miles
- Banstead Station1.3 miles
About the agent
SELLING or LETTING : Choosing an estate agent with expertise and the best local knowledge is vital in achieving the best price for your home.
Cairds Award winning new premises on Epsom High Street affords clients the very latest digital displays and unparalleled office location to attract the best audience of buyers and display properties to their maximum potential.
We are a forward thinking proactive Independent local business that has established the Market Leading name i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30018679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cairds The Estate Agents, Epsom - SALES. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.